Sunday, June 1, 2014

Feature Fridays

Everyone should remember Photo Shoot Friday, so for the month of June Im bringing you Feature Fridays. Every Friday for the month of June I will feature a young up and coming designer, artist, or musician. These unique individuals I will be featuring are both young and extremely talented in their field. Some I have had the pleasure of meeting and watching their growth, others I have followed on social media and a few I’ve met through networking. I want to know not only about their brand, their style, how social media has played a role in their success, and also how they use social media. Since Myspace days artist/designers have been discovered simply by expressing themselves, so now years later in the era of Twitter and Instagram these people have used every post as a form of advertisement. Whether it’s a BTS (behind the scenes) video for Instagram, a link on twitter to your music, or an image advertising your latest design. So I bring to you Feature Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment